In agreement with NBC Camps USA, due to the emergency situation for the to Covid 19, our camp in Castel di Sangro (AQ) will not be built. Unfortunately, the insurance coverage necessary to protect all athletes against the coronavirus was lacking. We tried to hold on until we got the news of the cancellation of all American camps.
We are already working on the 15th edition which, at this point, will take place in 2021.
We will leave stronger together with you all!